Thursday, December 13, 2012

Skrillex (Ft. Sirah) - Bangarang - Drum Cover - Brooks (Studio Quality)

Skrillex (Ft. Sirah) - Bangarang - Drum Cover - Brooks (Studio Quality) Tube. Duration : 3.75 Mins.


Skrillex - Bangarang - Bangarang I didn't think I would like dubstep, but it has really started to grow on me. Shout out to my buds Kaleb (Dwdrummer2112) and Coop3rDrumm3r for showing me that! They are some of the most fun songs to drum to and this is my favorite song so far. I hope you all like it! Enjoy! Check out my friends first drum solo! www.youtube.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com My own fancy website ;) www.brooksholt.com Google+ https Flowwire: www.facebook.com Drums: Risen Drums Kit: 18x22 Kick 8x13, 14x16, 14x18 Toms Flat Black paint with Blue Glass Stripe Flat Black Hardware Yamaha Wood Hoops on everything Cymbals: Sabian everything except Zildjian China and Zilbel Recording Equipment Audio: Presonus Firestudio Garageband Video: Final Cut Pro X Skrillex - Bangarang - Drum Cover - Brooks Skrillex - Bangarang - Drum Cover - Brooks Skrillex - Bangarang - Drum Cover - Brooks Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use and for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment