Thursday, December 20, 2012

4th of July / Kohl's Fashion Haul

4th of July / Kohl's Fashion Haul Video Clips. Duration : 9.68 Mins.


i hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! this is my first official vlog! yay! apologies for my voice fading in and out -_- i'll work on it. i went shopping with my mama on july 4th and 5th and found some really cute things, so i just had to share them! sorry for the iffy quality. my digital camera would have been better, but the audio was just too muffled. target - two tank tops, totaled to kohl's - ten items, totaled to 3 like, comment, subscribe :) i'll be working on a diy fashion tip video, a gift idea collage and summer/skate montages. lemme know what else you want to see! and if i should invest in better recording equipment :p instagram and tumblr me @ lalal1ndaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment