Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bass Solo Improv in C Major

Bass Solo Improv in C Major Tube. Duration : 4.13 Mins.


I recorded a practice session and decided to stick it up here to view my progress - complete with mistakes! I figure if I force myself to have an audience I'll get better. :) The video quality is not very good - I'm using my laptop's webcam. I'll get a better camera for future videos. The audio is sent into an external source though, so it should be pretty good. I'm recording the audio with a Boss Micro BR digital 4 track. I played the chords on the first track, then just improvised over them. It's a standard ii - V - I - IV progression in the key of C Major. The only other equipment I'm using is a drum track from Mixcraft and my Lakland Joe Osborn 5-string bass tuned EADGC. Hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment